Reaching Higher New Hampshire – The Power of Potential
All children deserve a high-quality, rigorous, just, and student-centered education that prepares them for college, careers, and life. RHNH believes in the potential of every young person and believes that strong public schools are essential in making sure that they are prepared for the future that they choose. Our public schools are an essential public good, are the cornerstones of their communities, and are crucial to our democracy. Recognizing this, Reaching Higher NH’s work is centered around impact through research, engagement, and informing the public on the next generation of public education.
We are a small team with a big impact. We live these same values – potential and promise. We have a proven track record of working with and engaging decision makers, community leaders, and the public, and rallying them around a common goal of strengthening our public schools and broadening opportunities for our young people.
Our team is highly collaborative, passionate about the issues, and committed to growth, inclusivity, and the power of potential. If this work and environment sounds intriguing to you, and you have a strong desire to make a difference, we encourage you to consider joining our fast-paced and dynamic team.
- Competitive salary and benefits packages;
- Hybrid and flexible work environments;
- A highly professional atmosphere where all voices and experiences matter and team members are encouraged to take risks;
- Endless opportunities to grow your skills and try something new;
- A large network of aligned partners; And
- An office location in the heart of downtown Concord.