The NH Education Network will meet on Tuesday, January 22, at 3:30 p.m., for a webinar about the state of school funding in NH! This meeting is open to the public, but registration is required. Register here.
We’ll talk about:
- State revenues and projections so far
- How school funding has changed with the current budget
- What lawmakers are considering in 2022 and beyond
- Christina Pretorius, RHNH Policy Director
- Phil Sletten, Senior Policy Analyst for the New Hampshire Fiscal Policy Institute
The NH Education Network is an information-sharing hub led by the RHNH team. We welcome new members who share a commitment to public education. Register for the Network here: bit.ly/nhednetwork