Reaching Higher NH is seeking a short-term Project Manager for a major place-based project. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply quickly. We aim to hire for this role in early May, but could hire immediately if we find the right candidate.
The core responsibilities of this part-time, short-term (present-end of August 2019) position are to provide essential project management supports to advance a major place-based project. These supports range from meeting coordination, prep, and facilitation, to communications content development and coordination. The successful candidate will be focused, energetic, highly responsive and attentive to details, and ready to enthusiastically contribute to an awesome organization!
- Interface (via email, phone, and in-person) with external partners in a timely and exceptionally professional manner, being responsive to, and respectful of, needs, inquiries, and requests.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conference calls, polling partners as needed, and ensuring that attendance is maximized.
- Draft social media and communications content, as appropriate and assigned.
- Take accurate and polished minutes at a wide range of meetings.
- Coordinate logistics (securing locations/space, food, tech supports, caterers and other vendors) for external and internal meetings.
- Organize and maintain key program files and documentation.
- Maintain current and well-organized contact lists.
- Assist with deliverables tracking, supporting Reaching Higher’s team in the collection of key data and information for the organization’s key initiatives.
- Manage the printing and organization of materials needed to support meetings and convenings.
- Occasionally transcribe video and audio recordings from work groups and stakeholder input sessions.
- Make travel arrangements (air, hotel, transportation), as assigned.
- Serve as a professional, respectful, and committed representative of Reaching Higher NH at all times.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Exceptional attention to detail and overall professionalism.
- Proven ability to multitask and effectively manage a wide range of moving parts and competing demands.
- Strong and demonstrated writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as under supervision.
- Experience using Google Docs.
- Moderate proficiency with Excel.
- Strong computer proficiency and overall comfort with tech.
- Experience using social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for professional purposes.
- Some experience with digital photography and videography.
- An overall startup mentality – flexibility, adaptability, commitment and energy – and enthusiasm for working as part of a close, dedicated team.
Availability evenings and weekends is strongly desired, but negotiable based on availability. Must have a vehicle and valid drivers license.
This position reports to the Reaching Higher’s Executive Director and supports the work of Reaching Higher’s Director of Policy and Practice and Senior Communications Consultant.
Salary and Exempt Status
This is a part-time, non-exempt position with a competitive hourly wage.
To apply, please send each of the following to Evelyn Aissa at email@example.com: resume and cover letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Interviewing for this position will be immediate and ongoing – interested candidates should submit their applications as soon as possible. No phone calls, please.
View this position announcement as a PDF.: