New Hampshire has always considered public education a precious civic asset. Our mission is to foster that support for high standards in our public schools, giving ALL New Hampshire children the opportunity to prepare for college, for immediate careers and for the challenges and opportunities of life in 21st Century New Hampshire.
We will bring together voices – business, teachers, parents, community members and civic organizations – from every part of New Hampshire to convey our shared support for New Hampshire public education.
- Promote the continued successful adoption and implementation of college and career readiness standards in New Hampshire school districts
- Expand personalized learning based on competency-based education.
- Support a system of high quality assessment that allows parents, teachers and school administrators to evaluate individual student learning and progress.
- Support and promote initiatives that strengthen public education and better educational outcomes for students.
- Raise public awareness about these issues.
- Work with key stakeholders to educate New Hampshire citizens about these issues.
Examples of efforts we support
- Access to pre-K for every New Hampshire child, regardless of family economic status.
- Expansion of alternative assessment models.
- Efforts of our business, political and education leadership to create new STEM and STEAM career opportunities for our students.
- Advancement of charter schools as partners to our public education system.
- Updating New Hampshire’s College and Career Ready science standards with up-to-date, research-based standards.
Some of our Partners: